New 2015 Dodge Durango
Take a stand against ordinary
Experience the perfect
combination of passenger comfort and hauling capability in the 2015 DodgeDurango (SXT, SXT Plus, Limited, R/T, and Citadel) from Greenway Dodge Chrysler
Jeep RAM in Orlando, FL! Both engine choices can bring the camper along for a
weekend getaway with the family - whether it's the 292-hp, 3.6L Pentastar® V6
with a towing capacity of 6,200 pounds or the Best-in-Class 360-hp, 5.7L HEMI®
V8 with a towing capacity of 7,400 pounds. There's plenty of cargo room for
your equipment behind the second row seat, but if you have no rear passengers,
you've got up to 84.5 cubic feet of room with the second- and third-row seats
folded flat. The available Stow 'N Place® Roof Rack System carries up to 150
pounds of extra items as well. Maneuver your camper into its spot on the
campground with ease thanks to the available ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera.
Depending on whether you opt for the second row fold-and-tumble captain's
chairs or bench seating, you've got room for six or seven other passengers, and
you can all ride in the epitome of luxury in one of eight seat trims in cloth
or Capri or Nappa leather. Keep back seat passengers comfortable and free from
boredom with available rear air-conditioning/heat controls and the additional Dual-Screen
Blu-Ray? and DVD Entertainment System with HDMI. Plus, the Uconnect® 8.4AN
system with 8.4-inch color touchscreen, 3D maps, on-demand WiFi hotspot, voice
texting, Roadside Assistance, and navigation makes sure you can avoid any
traffic snarls and delays to your destination. The new Dodge Durango makes road
trips such a blast, you might never want to come home!
At Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, our goal is to provide
buyers in Orlando, Kissimmee, Winter Park, and surrounding areas a fast, fair,
and friendly shopping experience. Our sales team is here to wow you with the
best deals in central Florida, and we offer reasonable financing options and
leasing deals on site to make sure you can afford the vehicle you've always
wanted - all from the convenience of our dealership. Then our experienced
service team takes over to make sure your car runs in top shape for many years
There's never been a better time to purchase your next
vehicle! We've made buying a new vehicle faster and easier than ever thanks to
our one-click Express Buying Online -
because the price you see online is the price you see on the lot.
Contact us at 888-432-9781 or come test drive today at 9051 East ColonialDrive, Orlando FL 32817. We can't wait to see you drive away in the Dodge
Durango of your dreams!
| || |
Schools Other SUVs In Tech The best technology is the kind that makes your life easier. Durango is packed with features you'll wonder how you ever lived without. The Durango comes with a multitude of technology features so you can do, go and handle more with ease.
- Available class-exclusive Uconnect System features services that include an on-demand WiFi Hotspot.
- Standard integrated Uconnect Voice Command and Bluetooth lets you send and receive calls or change radio stations just by speaking.
- Dual-screen Blu-Ray and DVD Entertainment System with High-Definition Media Interface keeps everyone happy in the backseat.
- Class-exclusive 7-inch customizable digital gauge cluster display lets you scan through different views, including audio source information, fuel economy, vehicle status, various warnings and available navigation.
- Standard wheel-mounted paddle shifters give you complete control of the 8-speed automatic transmission
- Available Premium Sound System consists of 9 speakers plus a BeatsAudio subwoofer and 12-channel, 506-watt amplifier.
- Available memory system recalls settings for two different drivers' preferences.
| || |
Triple Threat of Best-in-Class Power, Towing Capacity, Fuel Economy
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine with up to 295 horsepower or 5.7L HEMIV8 engine with up to 360 horsepower.
- Best-in-class towing capacity of 6,200 lbs (V6) and 7,400 lbs (V8)
- Standard fuel economy of 25 highway mpg
- Available All-Wheel-Drive system enhances the vehicle's traction and handling by delivering a smooth driving experience on a wide range of road conditions.
- Electronic Stability Control+ (ESC) monitors your steering input and vehicle motion to help give you confidence around every curve
- All-speed traction control determines when to apply the brakes and when to reduce engine torque.
- Electronic Roll Mitigation actively applies individual braking and reduces engine power to help prevent wheel lift and reduce the possibility of a rollover.
| || |
More Than 60 Safety & Security Features
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop+ is a driver-assist feature that uses a radar sensor to detect vehicles ahead.
- Available Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation+ uses radar sensors to detect when your vehicle may be approaching another vehicle too quickly.
- Help avoid potential accidents by taking advantage of the available ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System+ and the available ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera
- Uconnect Emergency and Roadside Assistance
- The four-wheel antilock brake system monitors the speed of each wheel, allowing each wheel to brake independently for superior control.
- Rain Brake Support removes water from brake pads by applying a small amount of pressure to the caliper.
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring+ helps keep you aware of vehicles outside your peripheral vision, assisting you in making lane changes.
- Electronic Stability Control+ (ESC) monitors your steering input and vehicle motion to help ensure your vehicle stays put.
- Available rain-sensing wipers detect moisture on the windshield and, if the wipers have been placed in one of the delay positions, will activate automatically.